Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Amon Düül II - BBC Radio One Live In Concert Plus (1973)
Some great tunes recorded by one of Germany's best bands on their final tour of England. Not my rip - thanks to original uploader!

Renate Knaup - Vocals
Chris Karrer - Guitars, Violin, Saxophone, Vocals
John Weinzierl - Guitars, Bass
Danny Fichelscher - Drums, Guitars, Bass, Vocals
Peter Leopold - Drums
Falk-U. Rogner - Synthesizer, Organ

1. Ladies Mimikry
2. Kanaan
3. Dem Guten, Schönen, Wahren
4. Green Bubble Raincoated Man
5. Mañana
6. Trap
From Tanz Der Lemminge Sessions:
7. Marilyn Monroe Memorial Drums
8. Chewing Gum Telegram [Alternate Mix]

Seperate flacs-Covers 298 MB

Part 1__Part 2__Part 3__Part 4

Later!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you - not as masterful as 'Live In London' from '72 but well worth a listen.

11:26 AM, February 28, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GarColga! I just discovered your blog last weekend. It's awesome! I've been going through all the years, beginning with 8/05 and I'm not even finished with 2006 yet! I cannot believe the wealth of obscure music you have on here. Bands I've never known nor ever would. Thank you so much for sharing all of this. You're doing a great thing here. Hope you don't give it up. Cheers! LB

9:38 PM, March 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GarColga. I may have missed it somewhere in your blog, but how do you know so much about the European bands you post here? Bands that most Americans have never heard of. I know in your earlier posts you state you live in freezing cold Idaho. Are you originally from Germany or somewhere nearby? Hope I'm not asking to much personal info, I'm just curious. If you don't want to say, I totally understand. I really enjoy your blog and appreciate your efforts. LB

11:04 AM, March 02, 2009  
Blogger GarColga said...

Hi eris - You're welcome!

Hi LB - I'm glad that you found the blog and really appreciate you taking the time to leave comments. No I'm not from Germany. Been there though.

5:05 PM, April 14, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GarColga friend, thank you for this! Whilst I agree with eris that this doesn't match Live from London, Manana features some groovy bass, always an ADII staple!

Cheers, Dave Sez.

9:17 AM, May 06, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for this, great stuff from a great band!

4:21 AM, June 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home